Kate's Journal

Monday, December 22, 2008


Christmas is a time for love and fun,
A time to reshape souls and roots and skies,
A time to give your heart to everyone

Freely, like a rich and lavish sun,
Like a burning star to those whose lonely sighs
Show need of such a time for love and fun.

For children first, whose pain is never done,
Whose bright white fire of anguish never dies,
It's time to give your heart to every one,

That not one angel fall, to hatred won
For lack of ears to listen to her cries,
Or arms to carry him towards love and fun,

Or friends to care what happens on the run
To adult life, where joy or sadness lies.
It's time to give your heart to everyone,

For God loves all, and turns His back on none,
Good or twisted, ignorant or wise.
Christmas is a time for love and fun,
A time to give your heart to everyone.

TO ALL MY FANS I WISH

MARRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST IN NEW YEAR 2009.....

xoxo KATHY

5 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for this Katka!
    That I'm a fan its want to desire much happiness for you, your family, and all the others that visit this blog. I wait that you have the 2009 with many,lot,much victories, accomplishments. I will be here far looking for helps it as I can until the day of being able personally this seeing one more of your victories.

    kisses and Feliz natal (merry Christimas)

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Blogger Rhys said...

    Dear Katka,

    Many thanks for the lovely poem and cute postcard of the sweet kitten! Since the launch of your new website it has given me the greatest of pleasures to have been able to support you and to assist you with your dreams and goals in life:) Please accept my donation as a token of my sincere friendship as i would love to assit you with your dreams and goals in life and i am sure they will come true for you!

    I know in my heart of hearts deep down that next year will be filled with happiness, love and success and that you make a true champion in every sense of the word!

    So I wish ya'll a wonderful Christmas spending time with your families and the very best of wishes for the New Year of 2009!

    With seasonal and loving greetings,
    Rhys:)

     
  • At 11:18 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    Thanks Rhys again...for your support in my goal!!So to all who sent me donation for realizing my dreams...thank you...

     
  • At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Krásné prožití vánočních svátků! Hlavně radost a pohodu!

    Tom

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Kathy,
    Hope you have a great Xmas and New Year. Fingers crossed Santa gets you that R8 :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home